"...Not for nothing Dude but don't you think you could do some good with your Blog other than simply being an anti Albero Blog?
All the years you put in the Fire Department doing good for the community and now all you do is sit there attackinge many of the Posts I put up.
The traffic on that Round-A-Bout on Naylor Mill gets far more traffic than the Fruitland one. Maybe you just need special attention on a daily basis because you're not getting it at home, I don't know?
However, why don't you consider getting off your fat lazy a$$ and get out into the community and do something with your life. Think about it old man, you can't hate everything I say & present and you have to give credit that I'm at least out there trying. Then understand the many thousands of hits I get a day verses your what, 25 to 50 hits a day?
Oh well, once a brown noser, always a brown noser!"
You are pushing the threshold again with the language Albero. I’ll let it ride this time.
Lets start at the bottom and work up.
1) I have never been a brown noser. Brown nosing is done to gain an advantage over someone, with someone. Who am I trying to get over on and with whom? I’m retired. I stand to gain nothing of significance with anyone.
2) I do plenty with my life. I am quite happy with my spouse, my volunteer time with the organizations I belong to, my son and my friends.
3) What I get at home surely beats taking pictures of horses rolling in the mud and out of focus bird photos. Now lets call that one even and keep the personal lifes out of it like you so soundly profess to do.
4) If you had really paid attention to the Fruitland roundabout you would know that it has relieved traffic considerably. The same will probably be true at Naylor Mill Rd.
5) I do more than sit here and attack you posts. I successfully point out to the rest of those reading these BLOGS the inadequacies of your feeble reporting.
6) You get thousands of hits? Prove it! I have no site meter and don’t care to have one. I have no idea how many hits I get and I don’t care.
7) I am doing some good with my BLOG. Otherwise you wouldn’t be commenting and complaining about what I say.
8) In your eyes I may be old, but I have done more good for the community in a quarter of my career than you will ever do in a lifetime trying to tear down Salisbury.
Have a nice day