Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Christine Sheddy

Straight Shooter has brought Christines Sheddy's story up to the top again and I feel obliged to do the same. A fund to assit the family in their quest for closure has been set up. I borrowed the following information from Shooters Site.......


"Christine Sheddy Fund, c/o PNC Bank, 600 Linden Avenue, Pocomoke City, MD 21851."

A contribution, however, can be made at any PNC bank. Please specify that the contribution is for The Christine Sheddy Fund. Please also reference Jennifer Dolan as the account holder. Jennifer is Christine's sister.


Please consider a contribution to this fund. Shooter has more of an update on his site "Off the Cuff". A link to that site is provide in the link list to the left.

1 comment:

Joe Friday said...

Thanks Soap. I wish I could do more, but unfortunately, I can't.