Thursday, July 19, 2007

Todays best chuckle

Anonymous said...
Hey, the guy may not be articulate but at least he brings news and doesn't have a blog that simply criticizes others.

I agree with anonymous from the other day. This site is nothing more than another anti Albero blog and isn't worth the time.

July 19, 2007 7:01 PM



I allowed this comment to stand only because it’s so flipping hilarious! Albero doesn’t criticize others?

Let’s see, he has never been critical of:

Mayor Tilghman, Jim Rapp, John Jacobs, Mike Dunn, Lynn Cathacert, Shanie Shields, Chief Webster, Chief See, Deputy Chief Gordy, Carrie Sammis, Gary Comegys, Doug Church,John Robinson, Steve Sarro, Paul Wilber, John Pick, Rachel Polk, Bill Duval, me, ----My fingers are getting tired. Will someone please continue the list for me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last Thursday Joey put up a post of trash behind a small shopping strip, that included this.

"Isn’t it ironic that as soon as I was pulling out of there in the corner of my eye I saw a sign posted on a utility pole saying they’ll haul junk away for free!"

I saw that sign and it actually read:
"Junk Cars Hauled Free 410-643-XXXX"

Anonymous said...

bahahahahahahah JJ can't read now too!