Thursday, July 12, 2007

First edit

I wondered how long it would take to reject the first comment. For the record I did just that @ 11:13 pm on 7/12/07.

I’m sure there’s more to come, but I laid out the rules on my very first post and I intend to stick to it.

Keep sending them Mr. Anonymous. I’ll keep rejecting them. Of course if your comments have merit, reasonable questions, or have an opinion that is not vulgar and pointless, I will be happy to allow them to stand.

Please---do not attempt to match wits with me. I do not like fighting an unarmed person.

In case you didn't see my first post--it's to the left of the page now and it's title is, "New to the BLOG world".

2 comments:

Historical Wit said...

Welcome amigo. Hope you stick to it.

Soapbox said...

Thank you Wit.
If I fail to toe the line please feel free to slap me back to obeyance