Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friends and Links 2

WOW----That really wasn't hard at all.
After some trial and error and several visits to the help area I managed to set up a links area on my sidebar. I believe they are all working but if not would someone let me know so I can work on it. Thanks

On another note, Albero has seriously threatened us with his vacation photos as a hardship we must all bear in order to obtain our daily chuckles from his drivel.
It’s not that I do not enjoy quality photos of points of interest and matters of history, it’s just that the self-touting of personal accomplishment and the “in your face” boasting gets to be very old, very quick. It’s in his feeble mind that only he has a life.

It almost makes one to want to pity him.


Oh--the pain of curiosity.

No comments: