Monday, July 30, 2007

Albero pays a visit

joealbero said...
Dear Ret. Captain Joe:

I have most of the facts, I simply chose not to disclose them. I am NOT one of the Brothers and "I" have no right exposing some of the personal details. That's how "I" felt anyway.

Let it be known I know very well who you are as well, so you better be damn careful what you say. One step over the line with me Pal and you'll be visiting a lawyers office very quickly.

The mere fact that you'll attack the very Post I put up should tell your fellow co workers the kind of a$$hole you've become over time.

If you don't like my Blog, don't return. Again, let me explain myself VERY clear to you. Be VERY careful what you say because I will eat you alive in legal fees.

Don't be stupid and come back acting like a tough guy either because you have never met a man like me before and you'll regret it for as long as you life if you choose to screw with me.

Besides, I think your Post is tatseless and almost bragging rights. Very sad.

I've got a keen eye on you.


Albero;
I am not in the least bit concerned that you know who I am. Please feel free to re read all of my posts and show me where I have been slanderous in any way. I have not called you any names other than your own. I have not threatened you in any way, nor have I used any foul language. You have done all of these things in a single post.

The fact that you know who I am is of no consequence to me. I did not publicly reveal my identity on the BLOG, but I have never hidden it either. What line is it I should be wary of crossing?

I can offer the same advice to you about visiting by my BLOG. If you don’t like it don’t return. I don’t have a fictional site meter and I have no idea how many hits I get and I really don’t care.

I certainly have not acted like a “tough guy” up to this point and I certainly do not intend to now, so that is one worry can rid yourself of. You are absolutely correct on another point. I have never met a man like you before, and I pray I never meet anyone else like you.

And by all means---keep your keen eyes on me. I like the attention.

8 comments:

joe albero said...

Dear Joe,

Thank You for the additional attention you anti Albero Bloggers continue to give me.

Enjoy your Blog and let's all hope you spend a little more effort talking about other things than just me. However, if not, thanks for helping my hits and giving me even more atention.

Joe Albero
sbynews.com

TomCat said...

Congratulations you have been officially threatened. Keep notes and copies of everything.

Idiot! said...

Ive got my own little response to Little Joey's threat on my blog.

And in response to Little Joey's juvenile comment here:

We dont give you attention, you do quite well advertising for your biggest fan-yourself. However, we do bring attention to the lies that you spew and the fact that you are the village idiot. (idiot!)

We also do well in bringing attention to the fact that your hit numbers are completely inflated, irregardless of the fact that in the end, hit numbers mean nothing. You and your ego are the only ones that care about your hit numbers, because you think that these people are coming on board to support your vendetta.

Unfortunately, just as I am sure it was throughout the majority of your life- they are laughing at you, not with you Little Joey. You are the last one not to be let in on the joke.

Anonymous said...

what a Richard Cranium

Historical Wit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
soulshine said...

well i do visit his site, so i can follow up with all the anti joe blogs, it is more humorous that way. Its kinda of a sick way of getting my daily humor at the expense of jj. I have noticed jj new pic is with him and the governor... i happened to be at that location, anybody could have gotten their pic taken with the governor, then you log on to a website and order your personal print. the anti site, along with gunpowder and all the others i love it ... keep it up .....

Soapbox said...

Wit
I too am amused by caughtit's terminology, but I have to stay true to my word and delete your post. Feel free to comment anytime so long as the laguage is clean.

Thanks!

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

I've commented on his threats over on my blog here.