Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Anonymous comments

It seems that Anonymous comments have gotten out of hand. I don't mean the ones I have allowed so far, but the ones I refuse to publish. I will not allow the language that is being used to appear on this BLOG.

Read my first post. It's in the sidebar to the left. Anything can be said about anyone or anything as long as it's clean. Since Albero has made anyone he chooses to be a target I feel that turn about is fair play. Especially in light of the fact that I have been his target.

Hate BLOG? Don't think so. I never used the word "Idiot", or "Liar" when I refer to him. I have never insinuated that he has participated in shady or illegal works. I have not accused him of anything. I don't have to, his posts and actions speak for themselves. My post have been merely comments on his posts.

By the way Albero--Thanks for stopping by my BLOG. I'm glad you learned how to spell Somerset.

See! Some good came of it after all.

1 comment:

Robinson1320 said...

I am done with the Anonymous comments too! I wanted to allow them so people could post with out being harrassed as well. But I was over run with MR. Anonymous comments.