Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Education ala Albero

I have lived on the Eastern Shore all my life and I never seen a seagull sitting on a piling before. Thank goodness for Albero and his photographs. I also enjoy local history and quite frankly in all the years I have lived in the State of Maryland I was completely unaware there was a county named “Summerset”.

“Summerset”, is that where Albero took all the pictures of the sunsets? I have never seen a sunset before Albero shared his with us. Sea gulls and sunsets---very newsworthy wouldn’t you say?

Accusations are flying between Albero & John Robinson about stolen material from the Chiefs desk at the Salisbury Fire Dept. If this so, Albero had best caution his COEIU within the dept itself. I’m not in a position to promise any thing, but I am reasonably certain that if anyone gets caught perpetrating such and act, their next stop will be the unemployment office. Should this said perpetrator be a volunteer, he/she will need to find another venue in which to donate their time.
So far as the surplus apparatus being cut up and used as training aids, so what! Training aids such as this will be an asset to the dept for years to come. Does Albero think that a one-time pittance received for the old engine as scrap metal is more beneficial?

It’s obvious he has a mole within the fire dept, and in standard Albero fashion he has taken as gospel all that has been told to him. A real news agency would investigate both sides of a story and should, with reasonable thinking, draw conclusions as to what has, or is really happening.

Reasonable thinking and Albero is much akin to mixing water and gasoline. Shake it all you want---one will not blend with the other.

Is he missed in the Bronx?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Should this said perpetrator be a volunteer, he/she will need to find another venue in which to donate their time."


And receive free health insurance.

Anonymous said...

I had hoped this would be an informative blog but its just another hate site against Albero.

Do tell me what good this blog is going to do for anyone?

Anonymous said...

I tried suggesting that as well (in one of the early posts) but i think its just too easy to rant about Albero just to get a few hits.

Anonymous said...

I think that's accurate.

I'm removing them from my favorites along with Robinson. I listened to his show a few times and I honestly can't believe they allow him on the radio. WICO must be very desperate to bring him in and the fact that I'm told he never has any qualified guests makes me think management there is failing too.

As for Albero, at least the guy has done some good for Salisbury. He's over the top at times but you have to think, who else has been able to stand up for what everyone else wants and thinks without the witch bringing them down?

Besides, he has some pretty darned nice pictures every so often too. Goodbye.

Robinson1320 said...

Let see, Rick Pollitt, Mayor Tilghman, John Cannon? These were not guest worthy people? I would gladly not rant about the guy if he would leave me alone! Go to his site and search me. I have got more hits than Cheif Webster! The guy is infactuated with me!

Can you name one good thing he has done for Salisbury?

Then he goes to others blogs and post as Anonymous.. because he is scared to use his real name. Come on WED at 2 so I CAN GET AWY FROM THE COMPUTERS FOR A FEW DAYS!
I ALWAYS USE MY NAME!