Thursday, December 27, 2007

Meet "Munch"


Meet "Munch" aka "Chewbacca". Munch weighs in at about 2 lbs and was rescued from the human society about a year ago by my sister. He is quite a character and so full of himself. His goal in life is to see how many "no-no's" he can steal and then play keep away with my sister or brother in law. Today it was a lens cloth for her glasses. He's a quick litte bugger too.

When I go to visit I always take a special treat for him and "Fritz". I get no peace until I am seated and produce the treats. "Fritz " is another rescued dog about the same size of Munch. He's a little skittish about the camera so I couldn't get his pic today. Maybe next time.

As a reminder the human society always has some good dogs for adoption. Thinking of pet? Give one of those guys a chance.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gunpowder Chronicler said...

Munch? Like Detective John Munch, Baltimore Homicide Unit? AKA Richard Belzer?