I certainly hope that the public at large is able to see what Albero is trying to do here. His factless insinuations about the Salisbury Fire Department in the past has failed so miserably he has now employed the race card in an effort to stir the emotions of all who read these BLOGS. Let us look carefully at what has happened.
1) The Chief has made promotions.
2) There are more candidates than positions.
3) Not everyone is satisfied, (surprise, surprise)
4) Albero takes the word of his moles to disseminate semi-factual information.
5) A posting of photos of a fire department vehicle at the City Solicitors office and a proclamation of “damage control” concerning the promotions. As if this is the only issue currently before the city attorney concerning the fire department.
6) Albero allows anonymous comments on his BLOG. A practice he has abhorred in the past but now uses to his advantage.
7) A collage of comments clearly orchestrated and co-coordinated by an apocryphal group of posters using the same tone and vernacular of the one and only Albero.
8) Finally---Un-solicited denial by Albero of his involvement in the posting of anonymous comments.
I will not defend nor denounce any of the promotions. Although I still am interested in the Salisbury Fire Department, I have not been privy to any information concerning personnel in many years, and I do not wish to be. If Albero has that privileged information than it has been given to him illegally and the consequences of that remain to be seen.
Consider the following of Albero's past fulminations.
Albero hates the Mayor.
Albero hates the Police Chief.
Albero hates John Jacobs because he was Jim Rapps boss.
Albero hates Jim Rapp.
Albero hates John Pick.
Albero hates Paul Wilber.
Albero hates Shannie Shields, unless it’s to his advantage otherwise.
Albero hates Louise Smith.
Albero hates the Fire Chief.
Albero hates the Deputy Fire Chief.
Albero seems to hate anyone of authority in the City of Salisbury. I think Freud had a name for that but it currently escapes me.
I leave it to you the citizens with common sense to analyze and compare the rhetoric of Albero and the simple common sense concepts I have provided here. I will further provide you with three words:
For Albero---Self Sensationalism.
For Albero and his egotistical posters--- Envy