Monday, January 17, 2011

Heroes Famous Grill



There is a new sandwich shop in town and the wife and I visited last week with a few friends.  I have to say the cheese steak sub was quite satisfactory!  My wife got the chicken cheese steak and she was also pleased. Some of our friends ordered up a variety of wings and the portions were ample once again.  The Chesapeake Wing smell and tasted especially good.   Each order came with home-made potato chips and the food was brought promptly and was hot.  I shall definetly visit them again. They are located @ 923 Mt. Hermon Rd. here in Salisbury in the strip center Across from Wi-Hi school.
More can be found HERE including a copy of the menu or click on the title of this post to go their homepage.  I highly recommend Heroes for a great sandwich with great service.

See ya @ Heroes!

No comments: